Private Jet to Ibiza
Ibiza is one of the most popular private jet summer destinations in Europe. Whether its a family holiday in the north of the island or a weekend bender in the South - Ibiza has it all to offer. Luxury villas, 5* hotels, quiet coves, and all-night parties. It is no wonder why it is one of the most popular private jet destinations in the busy summer months.
Throughout June, July, August & September, Ibiza Airport receives over 40 private jet charters a day. The airport is open 24 hours and it has constant flow of party goers, weekend city breakers, world class DJ’s and many more passing through its doors.
Ibiza airport itself has even been set up in a way to make it a quick and painless experience for private jet’ers to pass through the airport in as little as 15 minutes. It has a separate area away from the main terminal where private jet passengers can check-in and go through security. So Flying by private jet to Ibiza really does mean you can do Ibiza on your own terms, one-night bender or one week with the family – the island really is your oyster.
Nina’s top tips for booking a private jet into Ibiza
- Be sure to get your private jet booked up, because landing slots are hard to come by in Ibiza so if your strict on time schedules you need to ensure your private jet charter is booked sooner rather than later.
- Another top tip – do not be late to your private jet because if you miss you take off slot you could be waiting hours for the next available slot for your private jet to take off.
- Ensure your EchoJet broker organises a car to pick you up from the airport for an even smoother arrival.
- Bring your bikini for the 57 beaches in Ibiza
To find out more on booking a private jet to Ibiza get in touch with the EchoJet team 0208
Private Jet to Ibiza Stats
- 40+ Private Jet landings a day
- June – September Busy months
- 24-hour operation
- World class DJ’s and A list celebrities passing through every day in the summer
Approximate prices for a Private Charter to Ibiza
Private Jet flight times to Ibiza
- Ibiza ✈ Palma de Mallorca (LEPA / PMI): approx. 35 minutes
- Ibiza ✈ Barcelona (LEBL / BCN): approx. 45 minutes
- Ibiza ✈ Luton (EGGW/ LTN): approx. 2 Hours 30 minutes
- Ibiza ✈ Nice (LFMN / NCE): approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Ibiza ✈ Paris Le Bourget (LFPB / LBG): approx. 2 hours 10 minutes
Profile of Ibiza
Ibiza is the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an archipelago of Spain in the Mediterranean Sea. Covering an area of 572 kilometres, Ibiza is a rock island with with 210 kilometers of idyllic coastline consisting of long, sandy beaches, hidden coves and clear, warm water. Inland there are gentle hills covered in pine trees, the highest point being Sa Talaiassa at 476 metres. Ibiza has a typical Mediterranean climate with long, hot, dry summers and mild winters. The Island is well known for its nightlife, mainly centred in the towns of Ibiza and Sant Antoni, where major European nightclubs are located. This makes Ibiza an alluring destination for the younger generation with a love of electronic dance music and the club scene. Quieter holidays can be found elsewhere in Ibiza with secluded sandy coves, sparsely populated villages with stunning historical centres, yoga retreats and boat trips. With a large range of activities, perfect weather and easy access, Ibiza makes ideal destination with something for everyone.